Friday, May 2, 2008

Blogging on my Asus Eee PC

So I know I don't usually blog about personal stuff here, but I am happily blogging away on my brand new Asus Eee PC 4g. I love this thing; it's tiny, and I'm still getting used to the keyboard setup (very small!) but it's what I expected it to be (excuse any typos while I get the hang of this thing).

I know this blog has been on hiatus recently. I plan to get back to blogging on important and interesting cultural issues soon, and I have some great ideas. But life and other responsibilities have gotten in the way, and that's meant that most of my readership is coming from google searches right now. Plus, we might be getting a couple new writers for the site. I'm still recruiting, so don't forget to check out our submission guidelines on the sidebar.

Before the end of the week, I'll have another Mix Bag up on the site. Next week, expect another feature article (or two) and possibly a new feature for the site, if all goes well. I'll also try to get some more reviews up here, but probably nothing original. If anything, this site needs original reviews instead of the ones I'm already contributing to other publications!

Well, that's about it. Check back soon for more information.

No comments: